The Postgraduate Diploma in Professional Marketing is aimed at the professional marketer wishing to move to a more strategic management role, and develop their knowledge and skills across a range of areas to succeed and progress their career in marketing and add value to their organisation across global markets.
One or more of the following is required to gain entry onto this qualification:
- CIM Professional Diploma in Marketing (either 2003 syllabus or 2009 syllabus).
- CIM Advanced Certificate in Marketing
- CIM Diploma in Professional Marketing (2014 syllabus)
- CIM Digital Diploma in Professional Marketing
- CIM Diploma in Professional Marketing (2019 syllabus)
- CIM Diploma in Professional Digital Marketing (2019 syllabus)
- A business or marketing Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (or an equivalent qualification) where a minimum of half of the credits come from marketing modules AND
- A range of experience working (normally three years) at Senior Marketing Management level that has provided potential candidates with ability to evidence that they can meet the learning outcomes for the CIM Professional Diploma in Marketing if required.
- Evidence of achieving one of the following English Language qualifications within the last two years if English is not your first language: IELTS Academic Module with overall score of 6.5 (each component pass mark must be 6.0 or above) or Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English grade B or above. CIM will consider other equivalent alternatives.