The Certificate in Professional Digital Marketing gives you the practical skills and knowledge to devise and execute marketing activities and gain marketing credibility. It also aims to provide a practical insight into the principles and application of marketing at a tactical level. Ideal for those working in marketing support roles (e.g. marketing assistants) or whose current job encompasses elements of marketing.
One or more of the following is required to gain entry onto this qualification:
- CIM Level 3 Introductory Certificate in Marketing qualification or CIM Level 3 Foundation Certificate in Marketing or CIM Level 3 Foundation Certificate in Professional Marketing or CIM Level 3.
- Foundation Certificate in Professional Digital Marketing.
- Any relevant Level 3 qualification.
- Any UK Degree or International equivalent.
- International Baccalaureate (equivalent to NQF Level 3 and above).
- Professional practice (suggested one year in a marketing role) and diagnostic assessment onto Level 4.
- Evidence of achieving one of the following English Language qualifications within the last two years if English is not your first language: IELTS Academic Module with overall score of 6.5 (each component pass mark must be 6.0 or above) or Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English grade B or above. CIM will consider other equivalent alternatives.