A CIM qualification at Level 6 develops your strategic marketing skills enabling you progress your marketing career and perform professionally at a management level.
This qualification combines marketing and management providing the strategic skills required to manage the marketing function.
One or more of the following is required to gain entry onto this qualification:
- CIM Level 4 Professional Certificate in Marketing or CIM Level 4 Certificate in Professional Marketing or CIM Level 4 Certificate in Professional Digital Marketing.
- Any relevant Level 4 qualification
- Bachelor or Master’s degree, with at least one third of credits coming from marketing content (i.e. 120 credits in Bachelor’s degrees or 60 credits with Master’s degrees).
- Professional practice (suggested two years marketing in an operational role) and diagnostic assessment onto Level 6.
- Evidence of achieving one of the following English Language qualifications within the last two years if English is not your first language: IELTS Academic Module with overall score of 6.5 (each component pass mark must be 6.0 or above) or Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English grade B or above. CIM will consider other equivalent alternatives.