The Certificate in Professional Marketing gives you the practical skills and knowledge to devise and execute marketing activities and gain marketing credibility. It also aims to provide a practical insight into the principles and application of marketing at a tactical level. Ideal for those working in marketing support roles (e.g. marketing assistants) or whose current job encompasses elements of marketing.
Entry Requirements. This qualification is equivalent to the first year of a foundation degree, which means you will need to meet at least one of these criteria:
- CIM level 3 Introductory Certificate in Marketing qualification
• Any relevant level 3 qualification
• Any UK degree or international equivalent
• International Baccalaureate (equivalent to NQF level 3 and above)
• Professional practice (suggested one year in a marketing role) and diagnostic assessment onto level 4
Evidence of achieving one of the following English Language qualifications within the last two years is also required if English is not first language: IELTS Academic Module with an overall score of 6.5 (each component pass mark must be 6.0 or above) or Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English grade B or above is required. CIM will consider other equivalent alternatives.